Tuesday 4 September 2012

Nisha having sex with Devar


Hi I am nisha from pune,married having two children, considering two children my age is not that much as my marriage was done fast. I had become a close friend of my cousin devar and we use to chat anything sex, movies etc just as a friend. At any time we had no intension of having any physical relation,

once he just asked me lets go on a drive and we planned to go on long drive without any cruel intention as my husband and his wife was out of station. Hum dono ne sath me jane ka plan bnaya...Bus apni masti me mast hum dono chalne ko taiyar ko gaye...Subh tay kiya k sath me jayenge.. Tab se dil jor se dhadkane laga tha.

Evening me wo muje apni car leka lane aya, phir hum dono nikal pade lambi drive pe.mausam bi bada mast tha halki halki si thandi hawa chal rahi thi. We went to KP hottest spot of pune, at one place we parked our vehicle and stared to smoke and chat. I don't know kab me uske lap pe jake sar larke so gaye, and we chatted for long time.

Than we started to move as it was getting late, I just hugged him and don't know when we started to kiss each other as lovers, After few seconds he just said bhabi wat r we doing it's wrong and said sorry to me and started to drive the car. I also was feeling very guilty and said sorry to him. Could not even do eye contact with him as was feeling very guilty.

we reached home and my hurt was beating so hard, after reaching home he left me and said bhabi I am very sorry for what I have done and stared to sit in car back, I called rakesh wait just give one hug and tha you can leave, as a devar he obliged and gave a hug but as I was feeling very horny I could not control and took a kiss and said do you wanna eat me tonight and left him and went inside the house.

I went inside and did not lock the house as I was sure he is going to come in. as soon as he entered I just took him to bedroom took a long smooch for about five min and left and said rakesh fuck me fuck me hard. We both we so near to each other.. fir dhyan aya are khidaki khuli he.. fir usane bnd kardi khidaki.. fir ho gaye duniyase begane..

fir usane muje apne karib lya fir usane meri sari ko dekha gaur se.... fir kaha aj bhot moti dikh rahi bt loking v sexy.. fir wo mere aur karib aya, usaki saso ne meri saso ko chua. fir jab usaki saso ne muje chua... mera rom r6 usame sama jane ko tadap ne laga... bus wah pal. . I don't know what was happening to me, than me usaki nt pant thire thire niche sarakne lagi...

he was wearing a blue sexy underwear Usaki pant niche sarkati gai...Wo aur xcited ho gaya.. Aur fir me b usake karib chali gai.. Fir wo saso se sase takrane ka sil sila jari hua. Usake baho ki garmi me piglate chali gai... Usaka wo mere bdan ko chuna.. Dhire se mere kan ke pas ake kahena I lu sv2 u r very hot..

Aur me tadap uthi usame sama jane Aur fir me b usake karib chali gai.. Fir wo saso se sase takrane ka sil sila jari hua. Aur wo to yah chahta tha me kab bheku aur wo muje apne ap se chura le aur usake rang me rang de. He just throw me on the bed and strated to open mu saree and than opned my blouse,

and took a smooch than slowly he poned my bra and started to suck my boobs the nipples were erected dur to excitement,I don't knew that wat I was doing was right or wrong,as I was feeling horny I did not stop him and was enjoying the movement. He said to me that on my part I had since the past several months fantasized seeing her big boobs naked, handling them & sucking them.

this made me feel more horny than I removed his underwear and immediatle took his penis in my mouth and started to give him a blwjob within few seconds he cum and I sawolled his all cum he was also enjoying the movements.than he made me lie down and started to suck my pussy whih I had shaved in morning only,

he said your pussy is looking hot to be eaten and started to suck very hard and made me cum thrice in few min. that my hubby must have also not done ever. He moved up to me and said you are too good I'll fuck you till my balls ache. Saying this he rammed into me and moved as deep he could. I twisted my head with pleasure as he lifted my hips and began his movements.

A few stokes and I could feel the pressure build inside me. I moaned and made sounds and soon exploded with what I was told was an orgasm. He slowed down and was out. I thought it was over. But I was wrong. He parted my slit again and chewed my clit. I was at the height of pleasure. He again entered me and moved slowly. He would move out and with force enter again.

Each stroke of his was now send shivers in me. He would suddenly move vigorously and that slow down. I could feel the tension building up and stopping with his pauses. I wanted another orgasm and he did made me cum.i got up and moved away I thought I a mistake.i was just thinking how divya his wife must be enjoying ever night with this hot sexy guy.

he got up and said sorry to me and started to get ready and leave,I wanted to get fuck from him for whole night as he gave me the pleasure of life.i asked him can you stay tonight here to this he said you r going to be fucked your balls tonigt, he called home and said I am at my friends place as his father is not feeling well.

keeping the phone he jumped on me and started to kiss me more virgously than before. That night we had four more rounds and than slept naked in each other arms for the whole night. In morning we took bath together and had tow more round in bathroom.

Than we had breakfast together I said sorry and thanks to him as he left my house. After that we got one more chance but just for an hour in that time also he made me cum thrice, please do comment my hot guys and sexy gals.

1 comment:

  1. সেরা চুদাচুদির গল্প পড়তে choti15.blogspot.in এর উপর Click করুন.....

    বাংলা প্রেমের গল্প , মিষ্টি গল্প ও অন্যান্য গল্প পড়তে storyinbengali.blogspot.in এর উপর Click করুন.

    Sexy Actress দের দেখার জন্য sexyxxxwallpaper.blogspot.in এর উপর Click করুন।

    ReplyDelete